If you are interested in volunteering at this year’s Britain’s Ocean City Half Marathon on Sunday 23rd April,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Race organisers will fully brief all volunteers in preparation of the event. Main duties will include:
- Static – operating throughout the course to signpost runners in the right direction. To report back any incidents and support runners should they require any help
- Cyclists – keeping up with runners at front, middle and rear. Supporting runners should they require assistance and reporting back to race HQ.
- Motorcyclists – must have own fully comprehensive insurance and able to carry a pillion paramedic
- Helping runners with any last minute questions and support race staff with general operation of the event
- Athletes village issuing water, goody bags and t-shirts to race finishers
- Erecting event flags and assisting with banners for start/finish area
Information desk - Race HQ
- Assisting runners with any last minute questions
- Dealing with any lost persons or incidents
- Communicating with event management throughout the duration of the event
All volunteers will be offered free entry into next year’s race or the Plymouth 10k on Sunday 8th October.